Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v West Ham. 5th March at 1500.

What do you think should be Saturday's objective?

• Three points for the royal blues

Votes: 186 49.9%
  • Lay down a performance that shows we are progressing

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Sign Willy Caballero

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • HURT PAYET

Votes: 140 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

What manager with any sense makes an at taking change when 2 up and 10 men on the pitch. I know nothing about football but this is just incompetence to me.

Absolutely no point in keeping Martinez. We've thrown away 2-0 leads more times than I can remember this season and that is clearly the sign of poor management. Now we have a real businessman on the board (and money), he'll be out on his ear very soon.

most unlucky team in the world.....

Luck had nothing to do with it mate.

The Niasse sub meant the shape went to pot, we lost Lennon's workrate and invited West Ham on. Deulofeu would have at least meant a bit of pace AND technique on the counter which would have scared them; didn't happen.

I would have even understood Barry on at 2-0 to see the game out.

The subs, and when they occurred, were unforgivable and the sign of a manager totally out of his depth, and we now have two consecutive seasons of failure to prove it.

This comes down yet again to awful defending. I'm sorry Roberto, but I've had enough.

You cannot be a successful manager and completely ignore defensive coaching and tactics.

most unlucky team in the world.....

Luck had nothing to do with it mate.

The Niasse sub meant the shape went to pot, we lost Lennon's workrate and invited West Ham on. Deulofeu would have at least meant a bit of pace AND technique on the counter which would have scared them; didn't happen.

I would have even understood Barry on at 2-0 to see the game out.

The subs, and when they occurred, were unforgivable and the sign of a manager totally out of his depth, and we now have two consecutive seasons of failure to prove it.

thats what been an everton fan is like,they drive you absoulte mental,and thats why even 2-0/3-0 up you can never count on us winning a game,only everton can be 2up,miss a pen to make it 3,then conceed 3 in last 12mins,honestly give up sometimes,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back