Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v West Ham. 5th March at 1500.

What do you think should be Saturday's objective?

• Three points for the royal blues

Votes: 186 49.9%
  • Lay down a performance that shows we are progressing

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Sign Willy Caballero

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • HURT PAYET

Votes: 140 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez could have done nothing about the defending on those crosses, and he didn't miss the Pen either.
See I knew people would come up with this.

How about the novelty of defensive training and organisation? Defending crosses? We're playing a side that rely SOLELY ON CROSSES, surely that is an alarm bell? Surely he'll notice how against us EVERY team relies on crosses as it's our weakness, and it's not impossible to prepare for them.

How about defensive organisation and training of the team? Maybe get a coach that will help, instead of more ex-forwards? Jesus wept, 19 times this season we've lost points from being 1 or 2:0 up, is it about time HE GOT A SODDING HINT that it's not working?

I know in football you can lose games you should have won and that but this game, stoke, bournmouth, Chelsea and Norwich are just us all over. 10 points there we've just thrown away through absolute stupidity.

Also, the change to take off lennon. Not gonna defend RM on this game. Messed up big time in that last 10 and so did the players

Your job is on the line now Roberto. Even i am turning against you after this. Dreadful substitutions combined with Mirallas's indiscretion cost us three points.

That was disgusting.

In one season we have lost at home to Stoke, WBA, Swansea and West Ham. Drawn with Watford and whoever else. Just sickening sort of stuff.

A brilliant team performance offset by a poor penalty and recklessness from Mirallas. I think his time is up.

The cult are the lads in the foreground when the drunken plotters log in tonight
nuke-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back