Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v West Ham. 5th March at 1500.

What do you think should be Saturday's objective?

• Three points for the royal blues

Votes: 186 49.9%
  • Lay down a performance that shows we are progressing

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Sign Willy Caballero

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • HURT PAYET

Votes: 140 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See I knew people would come up with this.

How about the novelty of defensive training and organisation? Defending crosses? We're playing a side that rely SOLELY ON CROSSES, surely that is an alarm bell? Surely he'll notice how against us EVERY team relies on crosses as it's our weakness, and it's not impossible to prepare for them.

How about defensive organisation and training of the team? Maybe get a coach that will help, instead of more ex-forwards? Jesus wept, 19 times this season we've lost points from being 1 or 2:0 up, is it about time HE GOT A SODDING HINT that it's not working?
5th best defence in the league over the last 2 months, you can't understand how that has just happened.

Kevin Mirallas cost us that game, and some of us sussed him out ages ago. He doesn't play for Everton, he plays for himself and AGAINST Everton. Get shut ASAP and use Del and Lennon wide.

Manager managed that game brilliantly until the second sub, then oh my word it went downhill big time from that point onwards, barry sub - errrrm yeah no comment about that

Manager managed that game brilliantly until the second sub, then oh my word it went downhill big time from that point onwards, barry sub - errrrm yeah no comment about that

Luck had nothing to do with it mate.

The Niasse sub meant the shape went to pot, we lost Lennon's workrate and invited West Ham on. Deulofeu would have at least meant a bit of pace AND technique on the counter which would have scared them; didn't happen.

I would have even understood Barry on at 2-0 to see the game out.

The subs, and when they occurred, were unforgivable and the sign of a manager totally out of his depth, and we now have two consecutive seasons of failure to prove it.

Hilarious really.

If West Ham were proper boss and made the advantage count i wouldnt moan, genuinely.

But they were absolutely abysmal all game. Shocking and we have gifted them three goals. We all want Niasse to play but bringing him on when we have 10 men and are holding onto a 2-0 lead is pure idiocy. The mans finished, ive lost every bit of faith i had in him.

After Moshiri has binned Elstone, he needs to bin Martinez.

Im done until Martinez is gone, tactically out of his depth. NOT GOOD enough with his substitions and I'm 100% certain he is going to come out with I'm pleased we played phenomenally for 70 minutes. The new fella shouldn't give him a penny of his money to waste, get some fresh ideas in and do it now in preparation for the transfer window and next season. Forget the FA Cup as thats a false dawn and just wake me up when this nightmare is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back