Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v West Ham. 5th March at 1500.

What do you think should be Saturday's objective?

• Three points for the royal blues

Votes: 186 49.9%
  • Lay down a performance that shows we are progressing

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Sign Willy Caballero

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • HURT PAYET

Votes: 140 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the change to take off lennon. Not gonna defend RM on this game. Messed up big time in that last 10 and so did the players

Was keen to see your thoughts on this mate cos I know your feelings on Martinez. That was a pathetic sub, we spoke recently bout game management - today shows he has learned nothing.

Should have shored the team up, missing a pen they were always gonna pressure us. Martinez and defending destroyed that result

Glad stones went off or he would have got the blame, so we blamed Howard.

This loss was down to Martinez for me, he should have never have brought on niasse for starters. Barry should have came on after the pen miss. Why did lukaku stop before taking the pen?

Bad last 30 minutes. We can't even blame the crowds today. Well the crowd will be pissed off now and righly. Martinez should take responsibility for this loss and lukaku.

2 -0 up and ship 3 goals in the last 10 minutes at home. Even with 10 men that is unacceptable :0(

I'm not quite as angry at the Chelsea / Bournemouth matches because I've given up on the league.

I'm not sure Martinez knows how to build a winning team. I hope I'm wrong.

5th best defence in the league over the last 2 months, you can't understand how that has just happened.
How about over the whole season? And how about the obvious inability in defending crosses, set pieces and generally looking clueless half the time, to the extent there's a few last ditch tackles a game?

Not a shocker in the fact we conceded, more in the fact we lost. Anyway probably 90% of the goals we've conceded were from crosses, surely a hint no?

Im done until Martinez is gone, tactically out of his depth. NOT GOOD enough with his substitions and I'm 100% certain he is going to come out with I'm pleased we played phenomenally for 70 minutes. The new fella shouldn't give him a penny of his money to waste, get some fresh ideas in and do it now in preparation for the transfer window and next season. Forget the FA Cup as thats a false dawn and just wake me up when this nightmare is over.

I've always liked Martinez, but after those substitutions I will find it hard to forgive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back