Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v West Ham. 5th March at 1500.

What do you think should be Saturday's objective?

• Three points for the royal blues

Votes: 186 49.9%
  • Lay down a performance that shows we are progressing

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Sign Willy Caballero

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • HURT PAYET

Votes: 140 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just after Lukaku missed the penalty I had that feeling I'm sure we all get. So I had a look on betfair at the odds of West Ham winning. I think it was like 200-1. I had £4 in my account and was seriously tempted to put it on but thought nah surely we cant mess this up again.

Behave, this was nothing to do with stones. Our players have no bottle, bottle and character comes from the manager and Martinez keeps failing in this. This is a massive flaw in Martinez and we just want to see signs that he is learning from this.

We thought he'd learnt it taking Wigan down. This now just looks like a serial offender.........

Something seriously wrong we all knew as soon as they got one goal that was it too many times this has happened
this manager needs to be gone in the summer

The ironic thing is at 2-0 up we were singing Bobbys praises for his tactical tweaks after we went down to 10 men.

If we hadn´t gotten that pen we´d have seen it out imo. Lukaku missing gave West Ham a major boost to come back into the game.

How many winning positions have we thrown away now this season? I've lost count. Same old [Poor language removed], different day.

Bournemouth away
Palace home
Norwich away
Stoke home
Chelsea away
West ham home
Swansea home

All games where we have dropped points that we're there for the taking. There's easily 20 points dropped there

Absolute joke. Absolutely fed up of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back