Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v West Ham. 5th March at 1500.

What do you think should be Saturday's objective?

• Three points for the royal blues

Votes: 186 49.9%
  • Lay down a performance that shows we are progressing

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Sign Willy Caballero

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • HURT PAYET

Votes: 140 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he has had enought time mate what you see is what you get ,with this fella, Its not a few bad games or even months its over a year of this crap, we cannot defend a ball into the area , needs to go end of the season best for everybody, even if we win the cup its papering over the crack's.
Could well be mate. It doesn't help that when we lose we lose in the most cruel manner.

Suppose we will see. Shame like as a good Everton side put together there. It's ruining me thinking how good it could be.

Could well be mate. It doesn't help that when we lose we lose in the most cruel manner.

Suppose we will see. Shame like as a good Everton side put together there. It's ruining me thinking how good it could be.

That's the crux of it lad. Team on paper should be flying in or around the top 4. But it's midtable dross.

We are so soft and too nice. When Antonio clattered into Joel he should have had a second yellow but for some reason Taylor did nothing. Why on earth is our captain just standing there doing nothing? When that happens we should have 5 players surrounding the reff telling him to send him off. Look at Mirallas second yellow, Noble is there right away getting into the reff with a couple more West Ham players.

We need to be more ruthless and snide, that's how you win things. But we are too nice to do that and nice guys finish last.
In fairness to Jags he went ballistic at the ref when joel got hit.

Well, just got back. 4 hour trip back with 2 Hammers trying their hardest not to rub it in, that bl00dy Payet song ringing in my ears.

Martinez out for me asap. You cannot be a winning team if you can't defend, how much more have the Goodison faithful got to take before he's told to go.

Everyone in the ground could see it, (the capitulation) coming and I'm sick of it happening, its beyond a joke.

A bird sh1t on my shoulder as I stepped out of the Park End which kind of summed it all up.

Just like to congratulate West Ham, takes a lot to beat a team like that, investment, good management.
LOL no it doesn't you cellar dwelling tramps.

Dont worry though Lads/girls,As the experts say Goodison is a hard place to go and win at,Everton prove it week after week,for the last few years lol

Can see why some many are frustrated and fed up mate, this happens too many times.

Problem is for me is that I can see what is trying to happen and that we are really close to it all clicking and being one very dangerous team indeed.

It's just if that ever happens and maybe under him we'd always be this inconsistent.

Don't know what to think really H.
Chico understand how you are feeling, if these ridiculous mistakes were now and again, you could give him a pass, but they are a constant theme in the mans make up and he isn't going to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back