Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v West Ham. 5th March at 1500.

What do you think should be Saturday's objective?

• Three points for the royal blues

Votes: 186 49.9%
  • Lay down a performance that shows we are progressing

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Sign Willy Caballero

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • HURT PAYET

Votes: 140 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, I am an evertonian from Madrid. I am 38 and last Saturday was my first match in Goodison. My brother, two friends and I went to the match and it was disappointing. My brother is getting married and we did it all possible to see a match at Goodison.

I have registered here to give my opinion. Sometimes the opinion of a newcomer gives a new vision of the problem.

Roberto Martinez must go out immediately. We started with a 5-4-1. Which important team in the world play at home with 5 backs?

When Mirallas got the red card, we moved to a 4-4-1 (there was no other possibility to Martinez) and the team started to play well but this stupid guy, then, thought the game was won and then Lennon went out. I am also a supporter of Atletico de Madrid, (16 years season-ticket holder), in the liga, all the stadium would had showed its disapproval to that decision but Goodison stayed quiet… WHY?

We now the rest of this sad story…..
Everton is quite a big club for this ridiculous manager. Which important team has managed Martinez before?

The only moments Everton played well was against Martinez intention. No more to say…

Another thing to add on my side, it is quite easy to be a referee in an Everton match…

But I have to say, that I am proud to be Evertonian. I was proud to see all our supporters fighting together.

Go ahead Everton!!
Everton, we love you!!

We want Everton to come back!

Hello there, I am an evertonian from Madrid. I am 38 and last Saturday was my first match in Goodison. My brother, two friends and I went to the match and it was disappointing. My brother is getting married and we did it all possible to see a match at Goodison.

I have registered here to give my opinion. Sometimes the opinion of a newcomer gives a new vision of the problem.

Roberto Martinez must go out immediately. We started with a 5-4-1. Which important team in the world play at home with 5 backs?

When Mirallas got the red card, we moved to a 4-4-1 (there was no other possibility to Martinez) and the team started to play well but this stupid guy, then, thought the game was won and then Lennon went out. I am also a supporter of Atletico de Madrid, (16 years season-ticket holder), in the liga, all the stadium would had showed its disapproval to that decision but Goodison stayed quiet… WHY?

Everton is quite a big club for this ridiculous manager. Which important team has managed Martinez before?

The only moments Everton played well was against Martinez intention. No more to say…

Another thing to add on my side, it is quite easy to be a referee in an Everton match…

But I have to say, that I am proud to be Evertonian. I was proud to see all our supporters fighting together.

Go ahead Everton!!
Everton, we love you!!

Have a post in the new members' forum and state your opinion on the great pineapple pizza debate.

Go ahead Everton!!
Everton, we love you!!

Welcome mate.

There is a gentleman on here who will want to speak to you about your views- @davek

He's gone a bit mad recently, so go easy on him .

Godspeed x

The saddest thing is to see how Goodison assumed that we are an 8th to 12th team one more year again and that seems not to end.

Go ahead Everton!!
Everton, we love you!!

Bienvenidos!!
There were also a group of lads from Bilbao there too. Well done Spanish Blues. It was nearly a great day!

Go ahead Everton!!
Everton, we love you!!

Hola, Azul ...del Madrid :)

Go ahead Everton!!
Everton, we love you!!

welcome my spanish friend.

Go ahead Everton!!
Everton, we love you!!

Hope you enjoyed your first trip to Goodison, mate. Up to the 77th minute, anyway.

Me at full time on Saturday............

gurn-o.gif

Reminds me of my Tiesto days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back