Everton V West Ham FA Cup 6/01/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much much better. Battled and brilliant for rom to score ... Please Roberts let this be distins last game .. He let collins away for there goal ( again)

Wasn't a great performance but I'll take that still in the cup. That really lifted me. Lukaku looked pleased when he scored. Let's go at these on Saturday.

image.webp

Thought that was a bit better, a lot more to show but defo looked more direct and a bit more confident in running with the ball from Barkley and Lukaku.

Great, but we still need to do much better, like 100% better.
It's not a win. It wasn't a wonderful performance. We still looked blunt for large periods and our defence seemed shaky at times.

However, that late goal (and being so late on) may just stop the rot. They'll leave the pitch with confidence; momentum and steam for City.

We're not out of the deep, dark waters of a relegation fight just yet, but it may just brighten up the place. It's not a win - but it's not a defeat.

*clutches at straws* *every cloud has a silver lining* et al.

Still not a great result on paper but considering our form it at least stops the losing streak, which I'll take as a positive.

We still can't manage a solid 90 minute performance though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back