Everton V West Ham FA Cup 6/01/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
we played alright there, not great but at least there was effort and we looked threatening in attack again. but bloody hell, someone needs to put a baseball bat around the ears of our captain. i mean how many times did we defend like schoolgirls at set-plays. why isn't our captain out there screaming at everyone who's switching off. happened a good 5 or 6 times today at least - it was amateur, totally amateur.

Thought that was a bit better, a lot more to show but defo looked more direct and a bit more confident in running with the ball from Barkley and Lukaku.

First half was; but the second was pure manure and the goal doesn't disguise that.

The one huge positive was Lukaku who was great throughout - everyone else would be lucky to score a six out of ten at the very best.

This is not stopping the rot.

Drawing with West Ham is not a good result for Everton.

I'm happy we've not been beat but this is still nowhere near acceptable, never mind anything else.

*has thrombo....
It's a kick in the arse we've badly needed. We've actually rescued a result rather than chucked it away. We played ok in patches, but the lads needs confidence to get going again.

As much as I'd like to think this will give an impetus to our season....I'm not buying it. 2 minutes won't fool me. Put in a 5 match winning streak and we're talking. Distin needs to call a press conference and say he's retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back