Everton V West Ham FA Cup 6/01/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley went quiet when they brought Eto'o on and he had him as well as Naismith playing in the same space. Tactical ineptness from Martinez.

I agree, but at least he made the sane substitution with McGeady to get the width for the goal. Not exactly a tactical masterstroke as anybody would have done it, but at least he made it.

First half was; but the second was pure manure and the goal doesn't disguise that.

The one huge positive was Lukaku who was great throughout - everyone else would be lucky to score a six out of ten at the very best.

Ha, I only watched the second half.

Considering the dross we have been served up this season the second half we looked that little bit more like something would go for us because Barkley & Rom were driving at the defence.

I thought we played a hell of a lot better than our last few games. Created a bit and didn't look so out of sorts at the back (still not stable though...) I've been fed up with RM the past couple of weeks but I'll give him credit for getting a response out of the players tonight. Chuffed for Rom, and happy for the fans who turned up to see a goal. Otherwise though, I don't feel particularly over the moon with a draw at home to West Ham. Still a long way to go. It's a start though I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back