Match Thread Everton v West Ham United (Sunday 16th Sept 4.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would you be playing in this absolute show of a team? Not an ounce of fight between them. Players like DCL getting starts over him is mystifying.

I disagree, the fight appears to be back it is the ability of our defenders and central midfield that appears to be missing. We do need a class forward. Just too many weak links still. I mean we like to give youth a chance but to be honest none of them are close to the quality that is needed. Holgate, Kenny are not far off I believe but still have a long way to go and must improve quickly to be good enough. Our central midfield gets dominated every game....the space they leave is unbelievable. Tosuns confidence has deserted him. A big old fashioned lump at CF would be more beneficial to us currently because I do believe our crossing (Digne) has improved. We just have to look at who we played today and the scoreline to let it hit home that we are miles behind

Dreadful performance. No plan or tactics as soon as we went a goal down - whether that's coaching or the players panicking I don't know.

Silva needs to sort it. Today it wasn't the set pieces, it was everything else.

Gueye was atrocious. Schneiderlin even worse. Sigurdsson anonymous. Tosun might as well have not turned up.
As much as i don't really like these tactics we are using, im really starting to get fed up with some of the players. 4 managers now have had the same issues with the same players, i know we defo need a new midfield and a new forward for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back