Everton v Wigan. 9th March @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
esaelp slevel sserts suoixna on ,llew dna siht niw ot su rof etarepseD .yad eht flah ti tuoba gniyrrow tuohtiw hctam eht hctaw dna pu teg dna ni yal a evah thginot ela eht no teg nac I .ffo kcik ylrae na s’ti dalG .ti gnikcirb m’I srehto ynam ekiL .syawla sa weiverp ecA

xx etam ko

why would he?
he will use his best xi fo sho

* dont really matter cause we will mill them bad

With only goal difference keeping Wigan out of the relegation zone, and knowing that they have zero chance of beating City, Chelsea or Man United at Wembley, I think Martinez will rest players.

I think Martinez will rest players and play his kids.

We will win comfortably, almost suspiciously. At the end Martienz with hug Davey M, and wink at Blue Bill.

i think martinez will play half and half if i'm honest, he's sensible, they aren't going to win it and if they got to the final - that would mean europe and almost certainly relegation next year - i'm sure he's aware of their limitabilities as a club.

sad to see, because every team should want success, but that's the current state of football.

Btw, i am basing this all on absolutely nothing, i'm just bored and wanted to type.

There’s a whole school of thought on Roberto Martinez being the man to replace Moyes when/if he does depart these shores. I can see both sides of the argument
I can see both sides ... in the same way I can see the guy standing on the corner with aluminium foil on his head going on about the illuminati (Martinez in) or a college professor using his cunning and wits to convince a student to spend the night (Martinez out).

Mirallas then shined on the left. Which sort of makes sense doesn't it? Any blue worth his or her salt knows that were ace when we have a Kevin on left and Steven on the right.
Ohhh I like that ... very well done.

We will win comfortably, almost suspiciously. At the end Martienz with hug Davey M, and wink at Blue Bill.
ARGGGHHHHH!

... put the champagne on ice ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back