Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way would I'd be starting Patterson for this lm pretty sure garner played right back against Neto in euros and thought he did good job. I'd rather go garner and Dobbin on the right than Patterson and garner. Danjuma and Dobbin provides some threat on the counter.

They really haven't been that bad, they were better team and got robbed at United and scoreline against Brighton was quite flattering, they easily could have been up a few before capitulating in second half chasing the game. We going into this with the same stubborn naivety against villa then I could easily see an easy 0-2 loss

They’ve had 11 more attempts at goal than us this season (39/28) same number on target (11). They’ve scored 1 and we haven’t.

6-5 to us it is then!

That picture of the goal keeping coach behind Dyche sums us up. A bang average keeper who achieved the sum total of nothing in his career and was said to be an undermining influence by more than one Irish manager continues to hang around Goodison like a stale fart. One that could be an issue here.

How many other top clubs have a GK coach up shouting like that during premier league games? Get back in your lane.

Who is he?

I don’t recognise him.

Well cant see adams in but ffs make changes atleast, would like see danjuma at lm, garner at cm, even put myko at lb put young infront of patterson. And finally start chimitti and braithwaite give us fans a positive lift before the game no keane or maupay

The world's best managers have to work, and prosper, under regimes who basically know what they are doing.

At present, and tragically, EFC is owned and run by absolute charlatans and incompetents.

2 recent examples, employing the FSW and then Lampard, and then sanctioning the purchase of Neal Maupay.

We could replace Dyche with any manager in the world, and hampered by these clowns, they would struggle.

Dyche is, in a bizarre way, the logical endgame, after decades of decline.

If we sack Dyche, do we trust you know who to get it right, with his replacement.? ( my guess is that they would bring Ferguson back again)

We now need a multi-billionaire to purchase the club, and commence 'Year Zero'.

A complete theoretical and structural reboot, with every aspect of the clubs operations reviewed.

Finances, recruitment, sports science, commercial and retail, would all have to undergo a veritable revolution.

EFC is slowly dying and only drastic surgery could maybe save us.

Back on Topic= 1-1 on Saturday.
Two great points made.

1. Dyche being the logical conclusion to two decades of decay. Absolutely.

2. Do you trust our board to replace Dyche? I sure as hell don't.

Dyche is as good as we are going to get at this stage of our evolution and he needs time to stabilize us.

If we go down this year, we toss the coin between takeover and extinction.

In a year zero hypothesis, is there anyone that should be spared the chop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.