Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is he?

I don’t recognise him.
Alan Kelly. Highlight of his career was Sheffield united keeper. Was understudy to Shay Given and Bonner before him for Ireland over a decade but precious few caps.

Called out by 2 Irish managers as well as Roy Keane as being an undermining influence when they got the boot. Unsworth brought him in here in 2017, pals. And he has stuck through a barrage of managers since.

Which tells me he is a Bill pet.

So we're not quite as bad as Hibs then, gotta take the positives

Need a result against these, really is a must win game for the relegation battle

Pickford
Garner-Brantwaithe-Tarkowski-Myko
Gana-Onana
Dobbin-Doucs-Young
Danjuma
This will be the team Id play I reckon.

Think Keane will come out. I still wouldn’t be surprised if maupay or Patterson were in instead of dobbin.

No options off the bench. What a club.

It probably makes zero sense to do this, since our CBs are mostly poo. But I would be tempted to throw out a 5-3-2 with Myko and Young as wingbacks. Let Garner play in the middle where he belongs.

Regardless, it’s impossible to see a win. Feels like a 1-1 to me.
Not the worst idea. 1-1 sounds realistic. Just hoping their finishing is worse than ours on the day. Probably go on a run of 4 draws now just like last season. Honestly tired of Dyche already but would Potter come now?

You know what I find funny. Gray is not in Sean Dyche's plans, as if the club has one. We should keep him becauss we won't sign anyone to replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.