Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yups. I can feel already that anger has reached boiling point, but to be honest there's nobody really the anger can be directed to; the director's box is empty, the ones we wanted removing are gone, the one we still desperately want removing is in hiding and won't leave, and the owner has gone AWOL and doesn't appear to care anyway. We'll definitely lose this game though and those that are there have every right to go mad, but it'll all be for nothing as usual. We're 100% gone this season, hence the refusal to strengthen the side. It's been accepted by the board.
Killjoy , i was just about to stick a fiver on us til i read that

My team:

Pickford
Myko Branthwaite tarky, garner
Gueye Doucoure Onana
Danjuma Young(cf) Dobbie

Dyches team predicted:

Pickford
Godfrey Keane tarky Patterson
Gueye Doucoure Onana
Danjuma maupay young

Hard to see anything but a brutal dry arsing.

My team:

Pickford
Myko Branthwaite tarky, garner
Gueye Doucoure Onana
Danjuma Young(cf) Dobbie

Dyches team predicted:

Pickford
Godfrey Keane tarky Patterson
Gueye Doucoure Onana
Danjuma maupay young

Hard to see anything but a brutal dry arsing.
are you by any chance right/left confused?

Alright, this club is officially a mess. Hopefully Michael Keane's crap performance will convince Dyche to replace him for Branthwaite.

We could sign Summervile from Leeds instead of gnoto. We could also sign Harwood Bellis on loan

If I was Dyche
Lineup
Pickford
Patterson Tarky Branthwaite Myko
Garner Onana
Doucoure
Danjuma young
Dobbin

we have a very poor squad and the few players we have with a modicum of talent and forward thinking ability are injured.

I have a ticket for Saturday and I just want it to be sunday, I'm so not looking forward to going. Just to cap it off, there's a train strike so got to drive and no booze FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.