Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone masking this loss is kidding themselves ,the table has never has and will never show who played the best or who had the most possession and most of all who deserved to win .We are bottom and that is that .Our problems are that we haven't had anyone to score since Lukaku but just as bad we have no creative player in midfield al a Arteta . It is going to be a hard season especially with him in charge ,no I am not saying change the manager because that will be as hard as getting a true striker and harder than getting a creative midfielder .
A shame Branthwaite was on the losing side to be fair but the side is awful. In all my years there are not many times I have said that .
Where do we go from here ?

At the moment we can't afford to get Che Adams in without some massively convoluted financial wheeler dealing.

What makes you think paying off Dyche and his coaching team to get Potter and his preferred backroom in is going to be seen as financially viable?
Going to need a lot more than a Che Adams mate!

Ah, but was it an entertaining loss?!

Or are we now agreed that, first and foremost, ITS A RESULTS BUSINESS.

Perhaps our theatrical impresario should be reminded of that fact.

Reaction?

So this is the reaction we get after a 4-0 thumping by villa, nay humiliation by villa last weekend

What a reaction

Pathetic is what it is

For me this was an even worse performance than Fulham. At least against fulham the quality of chances we had was greater. This team is so passive and slow. Jogging around the pitch like this is a pre season friendly allowing wolves to keep the ball at will. Pathetic effort. What is the point of buying a striker if you are not going to have anyone to create chances for the striker. We could buy haaland and he will score 0 goals in this side because our midfield creativity is non existent and we have full backs who don’t know how to sprint down the line to help their wingers. Ashley young was a disgrace again today with pathetic defending and even worse pathetic support for Dobbin. The press is non existent and pathetic. These players are so unfit they don’t bother to support the striker. There is nothing to like about this side at the moment.

So Fulham and Wolves 2 games lost, zero goals, should have won on chances.........we need a competent striker, a competent right back, a midfield maestro (maybe Garner but he is playing wingback sort of) and another CB (just to cover tarks and Branthewaite, Godfrey doesn't count)

Status
Not open for further replies.