Match Thread Everton v Wolves - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
level on point with us , having spent about 2% of what we have on players in the last 10 years.

says a lot that.

hes very obviously making mediocre players play to the very best of their ability.

seeing as we wont have any spending power for the next window or two , he might just do us .

Nope to everything you've said Frank. For a club that has a capacity of about 6 he does and spends exactly what I'd expect. Level on points with us means nothing. We are about 1 ahead of Brighton so shall we give it to Chris Hughton?

level on point with us , having spent about 2% of what we have on players in the last 10 years.

says a lot that.

hes very obviously making mediocre players play to the very best of their ability.

seeing as we wont have any spending power for the next window or two , he might just do us .
just behave lad.....bed

Well limp through this season...but you'd have to think we're relegation candidates for next year without massive changes

Half of our fans would deserve this club if it went down with how they stick by this crap week after week.

Sadly the rest of us who call a spade a spade are stuck suffering this enduring hell.

Walcott is always 2 meters from where he should be and looks drawn out. Any idea it’s him over Lookman today?

Woke up just in time to see Snail Keane needlessly give away a foul and I thought ‘goal coming up’...and so it was.
We are not very good at defending set pieces are we?
I am frustrated but hope GP gets behind our lion-hearts in the second half....I want the knob on here who keeps boasting about his bet against Everton to lose his 100 quid
Who's that in your avi?

Nope to everything you've said Frank. For a club that has a capacity of about 6 he does and spends exactly what I'd expect. Level on points with us means nothing. We are about 1 ahead of Brighton so shall we give it to Chris Hughton?

we wont be challenging the top 6 at all in the near future.

we need amanager that will keep us safe and give us some exciting football and shock wins.

this is what he will bring us. and actually get the best out of our crap players

Let’s hope 30 point mark is the ‘new 40 point mark’ as I can’t see us picking up many point, in the remaining home fixtures and we haven’t been much better away from home.

I couldn't care less about system. I want to see us looking organised. Whatever way we mark up we look a rabble. If you can't coach set play defending then you are a poor manager. It's that simple. No team in history has not faced free kicks into their 18 yard box.

That's fine. I agree.

Doesn't stop me blaming Keane for making it 10x worse by conceding a needless fk. The players know we struggle, why do it? Thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back