Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will be turgid viewing then

..more than one way to skin a cat I suppose. I’ll be chuffed if we hoof one up, DCL gets a touch on and Sigurdsson scores. We batten down the hatches and defend like our life depends on it. 1-0 win.

The daft thing for me is he’s bought passing footballers but now he’s saying he wants to be more direct. If that’s what he wanted I don’t know why he didn’t buy players that fit that approach. It’s totally bewildering but i’m a daft punter.

..more than one way to skin a cat I suppose. I’ll be chuffed if we hoof one up, DCL gets a touch on and Sigurdsson scores. We batten down the hatches and defend like our life depends on it. 1-0 win.

The daft thing for me is he’s bought passing footballers but now he’s saying he wants to be more direct. If that’s what he wanted I don’t know why he didn’t buy players that fit that approach. It’s totally bewildering but i’m a daft punter.

Desperation isn't it. You may as well put DCL and Niasse up there again hoist it into their heads all day long.

The formation he plays will be telling. I’m hoping it contains Gylfi as a 10 and Davies as an 8 with Gueye mopping up behind. Vlasic and Kev have to start imo with DCL up top.

If we play that line up the top and the most sensible defence that we possibly can, I might start feeling some confidence for the game.

Arsenal aren’t that good.

The formation he plays will be telling. I’m hoping it contains Gylfi as a 10 and Davies as an 8 with Gueye mopping up behind. Vlasic and Kev have to start imo with DCL up top.

If we play that line up the top and the most sensible defence that we possibly can, I might start feeling some confidence for the game.

Arsenal aren’t that good.

He will 100% play Gyilf on the wing and Rooney as the 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back