Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lad, it's a team sheet on twitter ffs - see how it works out you know better than that.

I'd imagine it'll be a three in midfield - with Gueye the deepest and Sigurdsson/Vlasic ahead - but Vlasic tasked with pressing up alongside Rooney and DCL.

I'd personally have had Davies in that role, but we'll see.

It's a positive line up.

Lad - mate i'm 43 ;)

You simply can't predict our line up and formation one game to the next. This can be a positive as it can wrong foot opposition managers. only problem is we start every game the same and there's no tempo or width. We don't start playing till we go behind. Can't say today is a good or bad set up. Just hope Kenny has a good game.

At this point I am just starting to think team selection is irrelevant because he's almost tried every combination now.

All we need is attitude, effort and closing and the rest will come (including backing from the stands). I can see Kenny being a catalyst here, shame he won't have Davies to play off.

...surprised Klaassen even made the bench, he's the epitome of what is wrong with us right now.

Watching MOTD Extra on delay just now.

They open the show by displaying newspaper headlines.

Hammers “lining up” Mancini.

Everton “lining up”......Moyes :(

07-minister.jpg

The way to beat these away from home is to get right into 'em. "They don't like it up 'em", as the old saying goes. Unfortunately, we haven't got right into a team all season, and I'm beginning to think we've forgotten how to do that completely. If we get pasted today then he's gone thankfully. I just hope we grow a pair and have a go at this lot though. We need to stop the rot sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back