Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
I would love one of the stats gimps to tell me how many times we are caught offside compared to the rest of the prem. we seem to have zero footballing intelligence. Doucoure and McNeil shouldnt start the next match. Thought Harrison and Tim were our best players today but my lord, if this windows shuts without us having bought a right back, then we need closing down as a business on the grounds of gross negligence!.

Red card, poor subs, VAR overturns an Everton penalty...if we only had an own goal, that would have completed quadruple - all in the first game, impressive.

Catastrophic injury to Pickford would of made it the qunituple...so at least there's that to be positive about.

I would love one of the stats gimps to tell me how many times we are caught offside compared to the rest of the prem. we seem to have zero footballing intelligence. Doucoure and McNeil shouldnt start the next match. Thought Harrison and Tim were our best players today but my lord, if this windows shuts without us having bought a right back, then we need closing down as a business on the grounds of gross negligence!.
More them being lazy not getting into the right position

I'm not watching us again until Keane is out of the team. Why spoil another afternoon/evening watching dross
Crazy that he was no were near our worst player today, he wasn't why we lost it was probably the midfield being non existent (apart from Tim ) and young

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.