Everton Vs Celta Vigo 06/08/14 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they get the ball into an advantageous position they continue to press forward. Often when we get into similarly decent positions we knock it backwards and start to rebuild instead.

What? So the £27m from Fellaini and the £30m from extra TV money is gone?

Not convinced personally
Thats the sort of logic that leads to false expectations, obviously you are right and that would be my trail of thought but with this board I expect no more than 5 million more to be speant although it should be closer to 25 truth be told

it's not about the result it's about the performance.

we look slow as [Poor language removed] and so far off the pace, season starts in 10 days

Isn't this exactly how Betis played against us last pre-season but they were just wasteful and couldn't convert their chances? We didn't do too badly after that...

Why hasn't he just started with the youngsters on the bench?

This. Wouldn't put the youngsters out wholesale, but we know what a team with Hibbo at RB and Naismith up front looks like. Not sure what it adds to just grind out the minutes.

its a total embarrasment this what the hell are they doing, our confidence is going to get a stuffing , i know its preseason but you do need to build up some momentum. this is just poor to say the least, can someone look arsed ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back