Everton Vs Celta Vigo 06/08/14 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying that exactly, we have a history of starting poorly, last season we did well against decent opposition this is awful as was sunday, i was on the verge of walking out on 60 minutes its that slow and boring and the lack of creativiy if offensive

Do you think that we are suddenly going to start playing poorly with the same 11 players as last season?

Do you see a difficult season watching this even though we achieved our highest points total ever in the PL only 2 months ago?

Do you think the players might put more effort in when the season start?

Thats the sort of logic that leads to false expectations, obviously you are right and that would be my trail of thought but with this board I expect no more than 5 million more to be speant although it should be closer to 25 truth be told

It probably is, in fairness. But there's no way that we've spent all of our budget? Too much money in over the past year for it to be seriously spent already.

Really not convinced Stones should start games, tbh. He's raw and should not be constantly playing.

Nothing more than a training exercise. Get a grip lads FFS

We do this year in and year out. Every single pre season we are like this and this year is no different.

We're playing like a pub team. Not playing any sort of controlled possession football at all. Lumping it frequently and all over the place defensively. Bad touches, slow movement, poor positioning, dodgy decision making. We really do look crap.

Nothing more than a training exercise. Get a grip lads FFS

We do this year in and year out. Every single pre season we are like this and this year is no different.

So when do the players decide to start winning? Leicester is 10 days away. What changes in 10 days?

I know it's only a friendly but none of them are exactly covering themselves in glory here, and I thought we were possession/passing kings, we can't get a hold of the ball at all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back