Everton Vs Celta Vigo 06/08/14 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the end of the world because it is only a pre season friendly, but we do look very sloppy and tired and it's all very slow when we go forward, i'm sure we will improve and get sharper by the first game of the season.

we're missing our two main attacking outlets in the belgians, plus have bakley playing deeper in this pre-season, for some reason to accomodate osman. you'd expect all 3 things will be different vs leicester.

I'm more disappointed in myself for paying for the game. That Nolito looks a player, would they swap him for the Caledonian Kaka (McGeady)

No Coleman,Pienaar,Jags,Kev or Lukaku

We all know we have a good starting 11 but we become vulnerable when we have injuries

This is just highlighting that point

I honestly think if we actually do get some success and then have a bad run or a bad season we are going to have a large percentage of intolerable moaners in the fanbase with no idea of perspective.

somebody called a preseason game..PRESEASON!!!.....embarrasing for gods sake.

nothing embarassing about it. we will have bad games during the season...maybe even a couple in a row and they wont spell doom. so preseason games most definitely dont need.to be taken so seriously..

I just can't see us having a fully fit squad for the first game. Besic to take em all on and score a hat trick!

blues we are missing our best players, when you have Hibbo.ossie,Nasmith, McGeady, in the
one side we will be poor, Stones looks lost two, John Lundstram who went on loan today couldn't be worse than ossie in that half, and Long would be as good as Naismith up front

blues we are missing our best players, when you have Hibbo.ossie,Nasmith, McGeady, in the
one side we will be poor, Stones looks lost two, John Lundstram who went on loan today couldn't be worse than ossie in that half, and Long would be as good as Naismith up front

In good news.

Besic or someone is warming up with one of the coaches right in front of the tv camera

Wait, seriously, 3-1, a first half hat trick?

Bloody hell... I mean I know we don't have a first eleven out or anything but that is a pretty grim scoreline right there regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back