Everton Vs Celta Vigo 06/08/14 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and we should sign nolito. that pacey winger who's also a goalscorer is exactly what we need. mcgeady's decent, but wouldn't call him a goalscorer, can imagine with coleman bombing up and taking men with him he'll be good for us this season. with hibbert, he's got no hope though.

I reckon most of what's been poor tonight can be sorted, however I am seriously worried if Coleman isn't fit for the start of the season.

Hibbert has never been good going forward but he can't defend any more either. Surely there must be a young lad in the squad better than Hibbert??

We are playing like a team on its first game of pre-season up against a team bang ready for the season ahead. Results and individual errors like Stones don't bother me too much but our over all sloppiness on the ball is a bit annoying.
Our lads looked shocked that Celta Vigo haven't just turned up for a bit of a light training session.

I reckon most of what's been poor tonight can be sorted, however I am seriously worried if Coleman isn't fit for the start of the season.

Hibbert has never been good going forward but he can't defend any more either. Surely there must be a young lad in the squad better than Hibbert??
I hoped browning would be. but the fact he still doesn't seem to get a chance suggests otherwise?

Really alarmed out how poor baines has been

Osman and Hibbo are ready for the glue factory..

Naismith isnt cut out as a striker, play him off a front man but not as a front man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back