Everton Vs Celta Vigo 06/08/14 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
The anti fume on here is pathetic. God forbid anyone expresses any negative thoughts. If people want to fume because we're getting outclassed and the prem is only 10 days away, it's hardly unreasonable.

There's a lovely forum for people who want to pretend everything is rosey 24/7 and where negative talk is banned

It goes by the name of RAWK

I watched that International Champions Cup and ALL the teams look so much more ready than us. I know its only pre season but we're a 10 days away from Leicester and our passing and all round play its ridiculously sloppy and it hasnt improved since the first game against Tranmere.

So when do the players decide to start winning? Leicester is 10 days away. What changes in 10 days?
Are you having a laugh mate.

Is that our first 11 out there playing ?

The fact you're having a whinge and seem all over the place right now is pretty poor lad.

That post from del cheered me up (ironically) but did all those teams when they lost look so poor.

Honestly no idea mate

But honestly its like a hyped up training game that you would have behind closed doors

It means nothing, Do you honestly think the lads are 100% focused and chomping at the bit, How could you be in a friendly

Main thing in these is getting fitness levels to 100% and getting no injuries

The europa league is going to be a hard slog and we have less players than last season i hope martinez was joking when he said we need only one more player in.
If rom gets an injury we are in real trouble.

We had some issues with tight pressing last season too.

Anyway, preseason is preseason. I do think Besic will be in for Hibbert. And we've gone and made Nolito look like Nolinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back