Everton vs FK Jablonec Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A training match is by definition a fitness exercise.

Most of these players have only been back two weeks.

It takes 6 weeks of training to get up to 100% fitness.

Even then thats still not 'match fitness'

This game was a behind closed doors friendly to get some game time in. Nothing more.
I meant that it was almost like an endurance exercise, since they picked an opposition that they knew would be fitter than them. The Czech league starts next week and they'd already played 4 games before this one.

When did you compete your badges mate? Congratulations.
gJm9sxn.gif

If i saw them troddling around like that in a prem game id be fuming ! but it was a training game ! it wasn't even classed as a friendly ! get over it ! they've prob been running around for 4 hours before that in the morning session!

We'd love you to do what you promised and step up to write a preview of your own Damo lid.

Welshing on a bet? How apt.

Arse. Gone.

Did the truth of that post hurt a little? Bruised ego?

Training match. An expected training performance as bad as your usual match previews.

Did the truth of that post hurt a little? Bruised ego?

Training match. An expected training performance as bad as your usual match previews.
Hahahaha. Damo you couldn't rustle a four year old you dull trumpet.

Where's that preview you promised everyone? Step right up if you're such a critic. The floor is yours boyo.

They arnt kids mate

Byrne has been around for years and was not rated by United. He hasn't even got close to our first team and his goal record in the reserves is poor. If niasse is getting game time ahead of him arnt you worried

Again Rodriguez is 24 and still in the reserves. If your 24 and in the reserves you won't make it simple as

Of the three Henen may be the only one with a glimmer of hope for making it, but look at his goal record for fleetwood in league one. 1 goal in 13. You think that's good enough? And then to step up two leagues?

Use your head pal. Who knows what will happen in time but you need to be less nieve and optimistic

Nowt wrong with being optimistic, innit

It is optimism wot fires by blood in the lead up to every season ;)

And no matter what transpires over the next ten months, this time next year I will still be as optimistic as I have been every pre season since the Pope was an altar boy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back