Votes: 107 34.2%
  • DRAW

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • GET DEN PERRY OUT

Votes: 163 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha,the game that could near enough knock us out europa if we lose [and Atlalanta win],as we would be 4 points off 2nd [Lyon] with 3 games to go,as well as we could be out the other cup v chelsea week later,big week comming up,its just hard to predict Everton now a days,as its just how we play or even if we look bothered,Just hope we can win and get a kick start to actually looking like winning games

Must win game, seasons over if where knocked out at this round, be playing for 7th place for the rest of the season, unless we have a decent FA cup run

Play the kids we are all but out of this anyway. Pickford; Kenny Baines Keane Jags; Gana Davies; Vlasic Gylfi Lookman; DCL. Baines and Jags because we have no actual other option. Gana to man mark Fekir

I am more scared of the managers team selection, tactics, formation and after match comments than the final score tbh. Pretty sad that really isn't it but that is how things will be whilst RK continues to be the manager. Shown me nothing to make me think otherwise. He is far too stubborn to learn, change and improve by the looks of things.

Here's hoping we pull this one out of the bag somehow and keep our Europe hopes alive. :)

Everyone needs to back the team regardless of what team koeman puts out, seen on twitter that they are struggling big time to sell tickets which is understandable but if the fans turn on the team because of the manager its only going to get worse before it gets better.

Im hopeful they will get something out of this game so my trip to lyon is not a pointless fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.