Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Lyon 19 October, 20:05

WELL?

• EVERTON WIN

Votes: 107 34.2%
  • DRAW

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • GET DEN PERRY OUT

Votes: 163 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only voted Everton win because we have to win eventually...Surely

This isn’t roulette. You don’t have Koeman choosing the team selection, tactics, motivation et al in roulette. We definitely, definitely don’t have to win eventually. Everyone is, as best, as good at us at football right now. Most are better. It’s horrific.

Glad I'll be missing this one. Will be at a family dinner, so will utter some obscenities under my breath when I see we're getting dry humped on the Sky Sports app. Preparing myself for an utter embarrassment. Everton that.

Arguably the biggest and most important game of the season so far for us this one for me. Given our dire form and poor management, finishing even in the top 10 in the league seems like a far out fantasy so this and the league cup are currently our best chance of getting anything out of the season. All these recent games have of course been must wins but this is the most important must win to date for me. It has the potential to repair the damage in the group from the previous poor performances and inject some much need confidence and winning feeling into the team.

Hard to be optimistic when you bring Koeman and his baffling management into the equation but something has to give soon.

COYB's. Feck RK, do it for us. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back