Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Lyon 19 October, 20:05

WELL?

• EVERTON WIN

Votes: 107 34.2%
  • DRAW

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • GET DEN PERRY OUT

Votes: 163 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams and Holgate @ CB with cuco the clown at RB, this last minute ticket ive gotten seems like an even worse idea now

wow this could be painful

According to Sky's preview Lyon have a load of missing players too.

Du côté de l'OL, le meilleur buteur Diaz est laissé au repos, tout comme les défenseurs titulaires Morel et Mendy. La recrue Diop et l'ancien international Grenier sont écartés. Excellent depuis le début de la saison, Feki devraiet être une nouvelle fois titularisé ce jeudi soir. Retour de suspension de Marcelo en défense centrale.

Much weakened Lyon team. Should be winning this.

A quick word to anyone like myself who is making their way down to Goodison tonight:

Just get behind the team from the off, please. I don't subscribe to the notion that the atmosphere is one thing contributing to the poor form, but what I do know is that tonight could well be a season defining game for us and as such, even if we go a goal down, we've gotta rally behind the team.

Forget what you think of the manager, Everton need to win this for Everton and for the fans, not Ronald Koeman's future.

we've been out sang every euro game I've been to ( home ) .. its a graveyard at the moment

we've been out sang every euro game I've been to ( home ) .. its a graveyard at the moment

Yeah, mate. Understandably so too, but just think it's a big game tonight as opposed to the last 3 games which should have been routine.

Think even if we were at full flow somehow this season, Lyon are a good enough side to not be able to expect to turn over.

A quick word to anyone like myself who is making their way down to Goodison tonight:

Just get behind the team from the off, please. I don't subscribe to the notion that the atmosphere is one thing contributing to the poor form, but what I do know is that tonight could well be a season defining game for us and as such, even if we go a goal down, we've gotta rally behind the team.

Forget what you think of the manager, Everton need to win this for Everton and for the fans, not Ronald Koeman's future.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back