Everton vs Man City - 10th Jan, 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win this and we could really kick on. Lose and it will be the nature of the loss that will be important. In other words, I'm not going to go into panic mode simply because we lose. But if the team shows the same subdued passionless spirit that we've seen too often this season, I think that there is something seriously up. Perhaps the sacking of the medical staff and Lukaku's comments are entirely unrelated, but they're giving the overall impression that not all is right in camp Everton. But currently, my thinking is that the team are a bunch of knobs and need to show a lot more pride in wearing the royal blue. Time for the players to step up and take some responsibility.

We'll go 1-0 down and equalise from a corner, yes a corner. Goodison will bounce and we'll get a goal on the break in the 87th minute and win 2-1. Or we'll have 1 shot on goal and lose 3-0

Big games in the past have often galvanized us into a strong performance. If that's the case it would be a huge morale boost and allow us to kick on in the following games. The cynic in me however says Aguero is gunna tear our defense apart if he is fit.

They have more than twice as many points as we do so if we get out of this with any less than a kicking we will have done well.

I hope Man City get AIDS in the nicest possible way.

It is impossible to overstate the importance of this game. I believe that it could be pivitol to our season.

If we get anything from this game we can grow in confidence and look to pick up points in our next 2 games.

However if we get hammered then I really fear for the rest of our season.

I think that if we concede an early goal we could lose heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back