Everton vs Man City - 10th Jan, 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rom looking boss. Very promising stuff.

But have to say a bit disappointed not to get the 3 there. They barely threatened Joel really, granted we tracked the runners very well. Call me greedy, but there's not been any special moments this season so far, and I genuinely thought that was going to be one today, could feel us winning it.

Well played: Lukaku,Stones,Baines (just about) Naismith..Coleman (just about) the rest were ok but generally we played more direct football and looked more like our old selves who can give anyone a game ..very happy we have Stones he really is the future and he must be quickly given a long term contract before City steal him!

Great performance especially 2nd half. We looked probably the more likely in the end. Apart from about 20mins in the 1st half when ironically we hit the bar there wasn't much in it.

Much better. Very good today and anyone saying different needs to give their noggin' a floggin'. Desire, movement, attitude and we had some very good chances to win that one. Limited possesion wise but then you'd expect that playing against the types of players City have. Only real downer for me was McGeady. I honestly can't see what he brings. Too many mistakes. Nonetheless, I'm much happier with how things went. Well played boys.

pretty pleased with that performance,robles really had nothing to do today apart from goal kicks,just 2 shots on target for city,slowly it seems getting back to everton been everton

fair result, much much better from the blues, coleman so much better, lukaku was virtually unplayable, deserved a goal but was denied by two great saves from hart.

atkinson was a mess fair play, he seems to make things up as he goes along.

will take the point to stop the rot - we would have beaten anyone else in the league apart from chelsea with that performance. real fight and grit for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back