Match Thread Everton Vs Man Utd - FA Cup Semi Final - Wembley - Sat 23rd April - KO 17:15

Do you want Moyes back?

• Yes, I need psychiatric help.

• No, I am of sound mind.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the game recorded and watched it last night. That second half summed up our season for me, I lost count of how many good chances we fluffed!!

Was really gutted at the thought of losing Rom, not so much now. Yes he's young, bags of potential, but not converting even one of those chances is shocking. Papers claiming we'll get over £60 million for him?!

Stones was ace in the second half, hope we can hold onto him. Under a manager that values and can coach the defensive side of the game he will become world class.

Cleverly seems to do so much really well, only to disappoint with his cross or finishing touch. Wish we could send Barkley to see the Wizard of Oz to request a footballing brain. Besic at RB is the sort of thing you might get away with on FM, but not in a real life cup semi final. If Del could last 90 mins he would be deadly.

That's the season done basically isn't it. As bad as its been there are still promising signs if we can get the next managerial appointment right.

The wait to see us not bottle it, just for once, and actually win something, continues...

So, did you get yer end away or what, like? o_O

So, did you get yer end away or what, like? o_O

lollol

Date went well, lovely girl, but there was more of her than I expected. She'd used camera angles well in her pics, let's put it that way.

She's text me asking if I want to stay over hers next time her ex has the kids. Still not replied, not sure what to say really.

Should have just stayed home and watched the match with my Dad.

Flew over from Germany Friday night, my first Wembely experience. Completely and utterly broke my heart. I will never, ever forget that day. I´m sure none of us will! BUT to see the fighting spirit in the second half, to see a glimpse of what Everton really is like was amazing and so worth all the pain! Just looking around me seeing the Blues bounce and sing and wave their flags, just unforgettable! What a rollercoster from being swung around and thrown everywhere after our goal and then after all was said and done being consoled by a complete stranger. EVERTON THAT! And can I just say...the passion in John Stones-if he is not a Blue, I don´t know who is! Also quite memorable on our way back to the hotel I heard Manc fans say how amazing the atmosphere was in the blue end and they didn´t have any. Oh well, I´m an English teacher in Germany and told many kids they could watch Everton on TV at the weekend and it was just great to hear some of them say they actually did and they liked Everton. Two 12-year-old girls stopped me in the hall asking me "Miss, how do you feel after Saturday?" The youngest ones (10, 11 years old) asked me to teach them an Everton song tomorrow (or I might have asked them if they wanted to learn one) so obviously looking forward to that.

Flew over from Germany Friday night, my first Wembely experience. Completely and utterly broke my heart. I will never, ever forget that day. I´m sure none of us will! BUT to see the fighting spirit in the second half, to see a glimpse of what Everton really is like was amazing and so worth all the pain! Just looking around me seeing the Blues bounce and sing and wave their flags, just unforgettable! What a rollercoster from being swung around and thrown everywhere after our goal and then after all was said and done being consoled by a complete stranger. EVERTON THAT! And can I just say...the passion in John Stones-if he is not a Blue, I don´t know who is! Also quite memorable on our way back to the hotel I heard Manc fans say how amazing the atmosphere was in the blue end and they didn´t have any. Oh well, I´m an English teacher in Germany and told many kids they could watch Everton on TV at the weekend and it was just great to hear some of them say they actually did and they liked Everton. Two 12-year-old girls stopped me in the hall asking me "Miss, how do you feel after Saturday?" The youngest ones (10, 11 years old) asked me to teach them an Everton song tomorrow (or I might have asked them if they wanted to learn one) so obviously looking forward to that.

This is honestly one of the best posts I've read on here

lollol

Date went well, lovely girl, but there was more of her than I expected. She'd used camera angles well in her pics, let's put it that way.

She's text me asking if I want to stay over hers next time her ex has the kids. Still not replied, not sure what to say really.

Get round there, fill yer boots & empty yer sack ;)

lollol

Say yes, then kick her into touch after you've sorted her out.

Social media is awash with evertonians saying they hated the Wembley experience due to drunken idiots everywhere. Crazy how people can't do anything without alcohol these days.
True some ppl need to behave, but alcohol is essential if your an evertonian these days

lollol

Watch ant and Dec while eating a pot noodle or a night of debauchery with a slightly desperate fat bird? I know how I'd rather spend a Saturday night.

I watched the whole match again today and, although United were on top for a large part of the first half, Everton could have been out of sight with a touch of luck and but for two class interceptions by Rooney and Fellaini (well known last ditch defenders - not!) and a well saved penalty. Besic didn't do as badly at right back as people on here are saying either. In fact United won a hard fought game in the second minute of injury time, they didn't win it by a walkover.

Status
Not open for further replies.