Match Thread Everton Vs Man Utd - FA Cup Semi Final - Wembley - Sat 23rd April - KO 17:15

Do you want Moyes back?

• Yes, I need psychiatric help.

• No, I am of sound mind.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapie88

Hi @Donald Twain
Hiya,

How are we all?! I hope we're all well and if you're not, just pop over to the Ainsley Harrriot thread.

So Everton eh? What on earth have we become? Mike Walker will be laughing his head off over a can of Heldenbrau Super somewhere. Rightly so too, this is the worst I've ever seen us, still though we've got a semi on here and some people are actually wanting Moyes back!!! Stop drinking with Mike will you.

GettyImages-459976945.jpg

Anyway, so as I've said a big semi here against that other red team we don't like. Can we actually beat them? This seasons form against them doesn't really suggest that but stranger things have happened.

It would be typical Ev to beat these then lose 1-0 to a Damien Delaney thunderbolt in the final.

Right enough negativity, this after all is a semi we've got to play!

hi-res-5b96247a7e59e7332918e7feeeb6b0bd_crop_north.jpg

Man United, a team everyone used to fear, now they're merely reduced to a team that sometimes battle for 4th. In true Chico fashion I'm gonna give a little rundown of a few players:
David De Gea - Well he's just the kid off Jumanji when he turns in to the monkey.
Chris Smalling - A man who runs around with the vacant expression of someone who thinks they've followed through.
Phil Jones - A chin I've not seen since I was in the Pleasure Rooms at 5am.

Phil-Jones-gurning-face-as-Sergio-Aguero-scores.jpg

3 will do won't it? To be honest I'm just sat in Maccies topping up my calories to beat Bungle.

At least the United fans won't have far to travel, you know, cos they're all from that way! Oddly enough though I've met more Manc United fans than I have Scouse Liverpool fans when I've been on my travels, but enough of tired cliches, I'm better than that I think.

So which Everton will turn up on Saturday, either the one that has all the desire of a load of workers who've just been told they're getting laid off on the weekend or one that wants to prove something and add a trophy to their check list.

Just do something Everton.

I hope to see you all on here Saturday night chatting a load of bum and barely scraping a word together after the celebrations.

Sap.

A bit of light relief after the 'Demolition Derby'... the prospect of a semi final showdown with the Mancs and RM's last day in charge. Every cloud eh!

You are all invited to the Funeral of Everton FC at Wembley Stadium, London Saturday April 23rd starting at 1715hrs. Family and friends are requested to wear Royal Blue.

Those unable to attend can watch the service live on BBC TV.

Service will be conducted by Señor Roberto Martinez and there will be a reading by Mr W Kenwright.

No flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back