Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I think I only hate us and the reds more than newcastle but it’s some hate. Already had to put a Geordie straight on Twitter. One vile fanbase who all look like they need a wash.

We need Keane or Branthwaite in for this - maybe both. A Holgate/Godfrey pairing will absolutely 100% concede a goal to Wood or Burn.

I’d play Holgate and Godfrey as full backs, we need to be solid at the back.
Yeah I agree. Maybe both like how we setup vs Chelsea and play Godfrey at LB maybe. Just don't think Myko is quite ready for the fight ahead

The executioners out in full force on Twitter tonight, all fully confident of turning us over tomorrow. Really can’t stand Newcastle Fans anymore. Never bothered me before this season too much, unbearable now.

We need Keane or Branthwaite in for this - maybe both. A Holgate/Godfrey pairing will absolutely 100% concede a goal to Wood or Burn.

These 3 might fair better tbh

s-l1600.jpg

I agree. Big chaps in the middle. Don't like the full backs though. Patterson and Myko please.

We win this we're back in the driving seat for survival. A point off Leeds with 2 games in hand on them; three points ahead of Watford with 2 games in hand; 4 points ahead of Burnley.

Newcastle are utter turd btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.