Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A least a loss will mean I can finally stop bothering this season

It's exhausting still having to follow the season into mid march

If we don’t win this nobody can convince me we’re not going down. Let’s have it right, Newcastle are crap. We never seem to beat them, but they aren’t a good side. Time for the players to step up and show some quality, it’s been dire for months now, no excuses.

If we don't win tonight, it's hard to see how this bunch step up in any of the other games which will become even more pressurised.

Can see a routing handed out by us, 4 nil Everton, Dom to wear a sarong in after match interview in celebration of his hattrick.
Sarongs are quite cool...Eton Dom's skirts just aren't (apologies for any offence taken by any of our LGBTV+1 colleagues...but harden up).

Anyway: the game. We will be handed a thrashing

3-0 to the auf Wiedersehen Pets.

Me?...I won't watch a second of the game. I might just start watching Everton when all this present crop of overpaid, under-spined uselessness is gone. If that is not EPL, perhaps that's for the better...it's all just a corrupt sham anyways.

Sarongs are quite cool...Eton Dom's skirts just aren't (apologies for any offence taken by any of our LGBTV+1

No idea of the difference myself thought that was entire point. Or am I behind and now missing the appropriation undercurrents.

Ill watch, have Prime, will watch to the finale.

I don't know if I'm alone in getting fed up with people criticising Calvert-Lewin for what he wears. It's completely irrelevant. Criticise his work ethic, or his finishing or whatever else, but this implication that wearing something effeminate makes you less of a man is frankly annoying and very old fashioned.

I don't know if I'm alone in getting fed up with people criticising Calvert-Lewin for what he wears. It's completely irrelevant. Criticise his work ethic, or his finishing or whatever else, but this implication that wearing something effeminate makes you less of a man is frankly annoying and very old fashioned.

I'd like to see him in a boob tube and mini skirt with knee high socks, preferably during a game if that's doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.