• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many own goals this game?
Reckon at least one.
Five.

Eo4L-PuXMAAzMSw.jpg

Honestly I'm already getting angry just at the thought of Coleman passing it back to Holgate from the edge of their box who then passes it back to Pickford just for him to smash it up towards Richarlison who obviously loses the header against 3 Newcastle defenders.

'koff Everton

Do you genuinely think it would be? Same was said for last game and, well...

It needs to be. The fans attitude towards the team is possibly the only thing that will keep us up.
Last season our players record at GP without fans was horrible. This season so far not much better.
The fans could be key. If the home fans turn away now, we are certainly destined to go down :(

Honestly I'm already getting angry just at the thought of Coleman passing it back to Holgate from the edge of their box who then passes it back to Pickford just for him to smash it up towards Richarlison who obviously loses the header against 3 Newcastle defenders.

'koff Everton

Great match preview!

'koff Everton
Pickford to Keane to Holgate to Doucouré to Keane to Holgate to Coleman to Pickford to out of play/upfield to their defender.

I’ve had senseless optimism ahead of every game my whole 33 years until this season. I’ve seen crap Everton teams before but this season has been next level, I’ll be going into tonight with a sense of dread and impending doom.
I have done exactly the same for more years I would care to mention.

Never felt as nervous going into a fight for survival as this season , also this game although there are still 11 after it .

All that said hoping that "senseless optimism " wins through !

I have done exactly the same for more years I would care to mention.

Never felt as nervous going into a fight for survival as this season , also this game although there are still 11 after it .

All that said hoping that "senseless optimism " wins through !

In all honesty, your senseless optimism is probably better equipped to win a game than a team relying on Keane and Holgate at the back!

Status
Not open for further replies.