Everton vs QPR. FA Cup 3rd Round 4th Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
John stones tho! What a player we av got here boys. Only 19 as well. What Roberto's done to this team in 8 months is unreal.
We've never passed it around this good or controlled games as easy as we do now.
VIVA Roberto Fukin love da fella

The subs today: scratching my head wondering why Martinez left it till the last ten minutes to bring off key players like Coleman, Barkley and Barry.

We just came through a storm of games. HT he should have taken one off, and once we got that 3rd in the 67th minute he should have taken another two off.

Flummoxed by that, tbh.

Last edited:

The subs today: scratcking my head wondering why Martinez left it till the last ten minutes to bring off key players like Coleman, Barkley and Barry.

We just came through a storm of games. HT he should have taken one off, and once we got that 3rd in the 67th minute he should have taken another two off.

Flummoxed by that, tbh.

What baffled me was bringing Heitinga on. Did it serve any purpose at all other than to cup tie him?

What baffled me was bringing Heitinga on. Did it serve any purpose at all other than to cup tie him?

I suppose, once upon a time when the cup wasn't seen as a huge burden, that would have made no sense. I'm not so sure now though.

Just finished work and watched them highlights. Coleman is so good right now. That finish is superb.

Coleman is the best full back so far, much better then Baines. Baines is not reaching the same level this season as he did with Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.