Everton Vs Reading - 01/03/11 - 7.30pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Wife agreed to watch this instead of Vampire Diaries. I think Vampire Diaries would have been less painful to watch!

Okay. We are crap and our season is crap, but vampires over Everton, now that's just crazy talk. Slap yourself until what I just typed sounds right. Good god, man. Just listen to yourself. Get a grip. Fracking vampires? Come on.

But that's another thing...

Ossie played well on the left against Sunderland.....but because Cahill was injured, Beckford didnt turn up till late, and Fellaini was injured we only had 1 "official" central midfielder in Rodwell...

Moyes didnt even consider playing Bilya behind Saha. Its left wing or nothing.

That's how limited the boss's mind is...

Agree completely. The perfect opportunity to play Bily in his 'preferred role'. Ossie would have been fine out wide. As it happens Ossie IMO put in a huge shift tonight, along with Baines. Credit to Reading, they looked comfortable.

Boys, Felli is out for the season, Cahill out three weeks. Holy crap. It just got worse.

Okay. We are crap and our season is crap, but vampires over Everton, now that's just crazy talk. Slap yourself until what I just typed sounds right. Good god, man. Just listen to yourself. Get a grip. Fracking vampires? Come on.

Didn't say that I would've preferred to watch it just that it might have been less painful than that performance.

Just very upset with tonights game.

Didn't say that I would've preferred to watch it just that it might have been less painful than that performance.

Just very upset with tonights game.

I know. It was just a poor attempt at humor as I absolutely abhor anything to do with Vampires. No malice intended.

Victor Anichebe just what does he bring to the team ?
He's the worst player in the prem,honestly I could not believe it when he came on.

No passion :mad:
No effort
No clue :(

Credit to Reading but we made it very easy for them, our tactics are painfully obvious.

Baines was OK, and Howard and Osman weren't bad.

I didn't have a great view but did saha's volley hit beckford on the line?

just got back from freezing my arse off to watch that pile o ****e. i have a few things to say apologies if it has been said but i dont have the heart to read the past posts

1. hands up who wants to punch arteta hard in the face just out of sheer frustration
2. bily was just crap
3. distin was out run every time
4. why take your captain off 2 minutes before the end when we were desperate to be lead by someone? why??
5. jags is a friggin liability
6. anichebe and beckford cannot play together they run the same line and get in the same places therefore anichebe just gets in the way the big lump of lard that he his
7. they all need to grow a pair
8. osman and baines were the only bright side to the whole of that match

The next Everton player I see who doesn't put his nut in and attack the ball for a header...

is going to get nutted by me.

Absolute disgrace how they BOTTLED IT, and didn't get in and scrap. I'm fuming here.

If players won't do the basics and ****ing header a ball and fight to header it then they know where the door is.

I have had enough of a owner who should just go,a manager who cant change his tactics and players that have no right to wear the shirt I cant go to games at the moment on health grounds but I honestly dont know if I would after tonight and never in over 50 years of going thought like this befor

Change is needed

Girls and guys please for the sake of everton fc please sort this out now, we are in a real possibility of relegation no bull this is now a fact. Now fellani out probably played his last game and cahill a doubt for the remainder of a pathetic insulting season in fact one of the most let down most depressing seasons i can remember for a long time and as an evertonian that is saying something so who do you blame??? Manager who is totaly clueless, picks utter garbage ahead of better players frequently and the most negative manager i can recall at this club, as a tactician hopeless and not exempt from critisism after all he is one the highest earners so should be made accountable!!! sick of the same old defenders on here for him, Players simply carried by a couple of decent (yes only decent players players not 1 world class or excellent player just decent "Baines, Jagielka, fellani (Sometimes)" rest of them average exceptions "Anichebe AKA Brett Angell (My god words escape me see comments regards moyes) So please rise up and change this managerial click with voices and actions, we have no direction, no plan no ambition no hope of success only dilusions and an incredible ability to paper over cracks and feed lies and false dawns to a truly great set of real honest football fans, this is not an over reaction if anything I think we have been pretty patient up to now (Lets face it we all love the excitement of transfer windows dont we:mad:)
I really cannot stomach yet another captain phil war cry "watch this space" enough is enough the time for change has come so thanks reading and GOOD LUCK hopefully we can turn round and use this as the day we stood up to these clown milking rich takings from poor givings would rather the fans ran the club than this prick and his muppets and the same goes for the coaching staff and manager and players HAD ENOUGH!!!!

Girls and guys please for the sake of everton fc please sort this out now, we are in a real possibility of relegation no bull this is now a fact. Now fellani out probably played his last game and cahill a doubt for the remainder of a pathetic insulting season in fact one of the most let down most depressing seasons i can remember for a long time and as an evertonian that is saying something so who do you blame??? Manager who is totaly clueless, picks utter garbage ahead of better players frequently and the most negative manager i can recall at this club, as a tactician hopeless and not exempt from critisism after all he is one the highest earners so should be made accountable!!! sick of the same old defenders on here for him, Players simply carried by a couple of decent (yes only decent players players not 1 world class or excellent player just decent "Baines, Jagielka, fellani (Sometimes)" rest of them average exceptions "Anichebe AKA Brett Angell (My god words escape me see comments regards moyes) So please rise up and change this managerial click with voices and actions, we have no direction, no plan no ambition no hope of success only dilusions and an incredible ability to paper over cracks and feed lies and false dawns to a truly great set of real honest football fans, this is not an over reaction if anything I think we have been pretty patient up to now (Lets face it we all love the excitement of transfer windows dont we:mad:)
I really cannot stomach yet another captain phil war cry "watch this space" enough is enough the time for change has come so thanks reading and GOOD LUCK hopefully we can turn round and use this as the day we stood up to these clown milking rich takings from poor givings would rather the fans ran the club than this prick and his muppets and the same goes for the coaching staff and manager and players HAD ENOUGH!!!!

Shut it lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.