Everton vs Roma - Saturday 10th Aug - 5pm KO

It is strange Doucs is playing when both Ndiaye and Lindstrom can play there?

Dyche loves him because he's one of the few players who actually gets goals. His all round play is just absolutely pathetic and I'm 100% confident that Thelwell has delivered him 2 technically far superior footballers who should be getting minutes on the pitch right now to see who is best suited to playing with DCL (who he obviously isn't going to drop either)

Dyche loves him because he's one of the few players who actually gets goals. His all round play is just absolutely pathetic and I'm 100% confident that Thelwell has delivered him 2 technically far superior footballers who should be getting minutes on the pitch right now to see who is best suited to playing with DCL (who he obviously isn't going to drop either)
He also doesn’t get goals in a way that leads to always getting goals as evidenced by the second half of the season when he didn’t get goals. Shouldn’t be anywhere near the team.

When you actually in part hope a couple of your players break down like young and Doucoure just so they get binned off it's not a good sign.
It’s horrible thinking like this but you’re right. It’s the only way I can see them not playing. He’s playing the same front four that played most of last year that ended up one of the lowest goal scoring creating and scorers in the entire league. He’s been given two new attacking players, one that cost a decent chunk of money, and he leaves them benched. It’s predictable dire guff.

if Dyche is going to continue with the same players as last season, delivering the same dross on the pitch he’s no doubt walking aimlessly towards the sack. If he doesn’t realise that eventually (sooner rather than later hopefully) we will have new owners and those owners will want a team playing in a style that is exciting when moving into a fantastic new stadium then more fool him

the sack ffs 😂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back