Everton vs Roma - Saturday 10th Aug - 5pm KO

It took three reads but I have it now -he gets goals but not in the second half of the season 😂
Yeah it’s confusing on purpose because I hate “gets goals” as a description.

Point I’m making is he’s basically a poacher and mostly just on set plays. It’s not a reason to have him in the team when he does nothing else.

The ONLY thing to get mildly excited about. We could do with getting another look at Roman Dixon and Harrison Armstrong. We need a spark, something the fans can get some excitement from, a couple of promising youngsters who look talented, full of energy and exuberance would do exactly that. Coleman goes off and it’s the PERFECT opportunity to see the lad Dixon slot in at right back in a preseason friendly. What does the manager do? Chucks on 40 year old Young. It’s all so so predictable and dull with him. Don’t get me wrong Dyche has leadership qualities and we need that right now unfortunately, but as soon as the club sorts itself out and gets on an upward trajectory then they have to get someone far more inspiring in the managers seat.
Yep geting sick of him tbh if he could we would start with the team that ended last season

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back