Everton vs Roma - Saturday 10th Aug - 5pm KO

Yep, problem with Harrison is he spends too much time on the ball without making a decision. Better in the middle than on the right, but there's better players than him to play there. I'd play him on the left but no chance Dyche drops the absolute waster Mcneil. Fella said he came back training at FF with his dad early to work on things. I'd love to know what it was because it wasn't to use his right foot that's fkr sure.

Mcneil and Doucoure are massive weak links in the 1st 11 and Harrison isn't far behind
I don't think Mcneil is a bad player but he seems to start and play 90 minutes whatever his performance or form. He was awful at times last season.

Yep, problem with Harrison is he spends too much time on the ball without making a decision. Better in the middle than on the right, but there's better players than him to play there. I'd play him on the left but no chance Dyche drops the absolute waster Mcneil. Fella said he came back training at FF with his dad early to work on things. I'd love to know what it was because it wasn't to use his right foot that's fkr sure.

Mcneil and Doucoure are massive weak links in the 1st 11 and Harrison isn't far behind
Spot on. Chips in with his goals etc but McNeil is my new Schneiderlin. Harrison is just a frustrating player - no product and loses the ball too often, leaving us open to the counter.

Didn't watch the game at all, so just a hunch on what happened
Dyche played his regulars McNeil Harrison Doucoure & Coleman Young, didn't create much Dyche still hoping for things to change, McNeil & Harrison both awful again lots of huff and puff but basically useless, Doucoure couldn't control the ball and offered nothing, Coleman didn't go past halfway line and Young well was just another day older, he brought the new lads on 65 mins and we had more energy in midfield and started to create

Spot on. Chips in with his goals etc but McNeil is my new Schneiderlin. Harrison is just a frustrating player - no product and loses the ball too often, leaving us open to the counter.
Harrison also needs to work on his body strength, a gust of air pushes him off the ball. Just runs around a lot so I see why Dyche likes him. Young the same.

Not a bad performance, some dull moments it's got to be said but could tell the players are saving themselves for the season to start 👌 Some serious attacking potential in this squad, buzzing to see Ndiaye this season. Missed the first ten minutes though, chaos with the turnstiles on Gwladys Street 🤦‍♂️ Nice to see they've added a few of the old crests around Goodison aswell for the final season

Not a bad performance, some dull moments it's got to be said but could tell the players are saving themselves for the season to start 👌 Some serious attacking potential in this squad, buzzing to see Ndiaye this season. Missed the first ten minutes though, chaos with the turnstiles on Gwladys Street 🤦‍♂️ Nice to see they've added a few of the old crests around Goodison aswell for the final season
Not sure it was just Gwladys Street TBH
I was in the main stand and there was loads of people coming in 10 minutes after kick off. Anybody know what the problem was?

I was in the main stand and there was loads of people coming in 10 minutes after kick off. Anybody know what the problem was?
Some of the turnstiles didn't open until 10 minutes before the game, no idea why though. At a guess I reckon the club thought they could fit everyone through less turnstiles with it being a friendly. Might have been to do with the new ticket system aswell maybe? Really hope it's not the same this weekend.

Probably everyone having to faff about with phones, I had 4 on mine had to send each one through then swipe to the next one whereas with a paper ticket everyone has their own

Thought we were pretty good second half. Whether that was Roma dropping off or us upping the tempo, not sure.

Some decent performances from the new players, but Gueye looked very good also, hopefully carrying on his end of season form and defying the logics of age.
Despite the negativity, Young did well at full back when he came on, id imagine he starts Saturday.

N'diaye and Lindstrum looked exciting, I'd imagine neither start on Saturday though, might see them if we are chasing the game.
Only real negative Doucoure could be a problem if he doesn't offer goals, he tends to slow play down, or loses it.

Probably everyone having to faff about with phones, I had 4 on mine had to send each one through then swipe to the next one whereas with a paper ticket everyone has their own
I had 5 on mine too, the ticket fella ended up just taking my phone and letting us all through, that was at about 4:50

Proper tickets were much better ;) I used to keep my tickets and they are up in the loft with hundreds of programmes.
My Grandson loves looking through them and has now started his own collection. He was gutted that he didn't have a ticket to keep.
He actually took a screen shot and printed it out to keep with his match day programme.:lol:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.