Everton vs Roma - Saturday 10th Aug - 5pm KO

I would take 17th now.
It’s going to be a very tough season.

Anyone that wouldn’t take 17th now is a gambler of extreme proportions.

Other clubs will now fleece us given that we’ve got a few quid and the clock is ticking.

Sums up the coming season - I’d take 17th now!

I’d take 17th now.

That might well be the worst Everton performance in history.

Yes it’s a friendly but there are fundamental issues that need resolving.

I’d take 17th now.

The injury crisis has really put a dampener on the start of the season.
Anyone who wouldn’t take 17th place now is mad.

I’d take 17th now.

Would you mate? You should’ve mentioned it.

What was peoples consensus about today?

Why isn't there a GOT poll on it? :oops:
Was alright. O'Brien settled well after almost gifting them. DCL goal was well taken. Iroegbunam looks seasoned player.
And enjoyed watching Ndiaye, been years having a player like that. We played some togger too.
Thwell and Dyche have done good with transfers so far...

I thought Harrison did a lot better, in the middle. But wouldn't have done that myself.

Yep, problem with Harrison is he spends too much time on the ball without making a decision. Better in the middle than on the right, but there's better players than him to play there. I'd play him on the left but no chance Dyche drops the absolute waster Mcneil. Fella said he came back training at FF with his dad early to work on things. I'd love to know what it was because it wasn't to use his right foot that's fkr sure.

Mcneil and Doucoure are massive weak links in the 1st 11 and Harrison isn't far behind

Only just catching up on the game, sounds like a decent performance. Who’s this Harrison Armstrong not heard of him before, what position does he play.
He plays in the centre of midfield mate. Has featured quite a bit in pre season. Very promising 17 year old talent

Got to agree. Mcneil is so left footed im not even sure he realises he has a right foot attached to the other leg.
Even when he turns with the ball he only ever uses the left foot. Add to that his lack of pace and not being skilful, hes very easy to mark.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.