Everton vs Roma - Saturday 10th Aug - 5pm KO

First half was last season, no doubt..
But second half i was actually enjoying.

Best part was that Tim and ndiaye were best players today and they were summer signings.
Lindstrom should have had more conviction to put his laces through the ball when he had the chance. But i think hes one who will grow throughout the season.

First half was last season, no doubt..
But second half i was actually enjoying.

Best part was that Tim and ndiaye were best players today and they were summer signings.
Lindstrom should have had more conviction to put his laces through the ball when he had the chance. But i think hes one who will grow throughout the season.

Yeah Lindstrom will need to rebuild confidence, looks a little bit nervous of making a mistake atm, should grow with time

My perceptions.
A good solid performance in a competitive friendly , against a decent Roma side.
Gana MOM ( like DCL so integral to the way we play) closely followed by Iroghbunum. He looks a steal. Strong in the tackle , athletic and can take the ball on the half turn.
Harrison showed some decent touches but is a little lightweight at times. Immediately improved when moved to the number 10 slot.
DLC had a good game and took his goal excellently well. (See Gana)
O Brien looks the part at the back and will play a major part this season.
McNeil and Myko had decent games
Doucoure is there for his workrate and is a Dyche player.
Ndiaye looks a talent. Almost scored with his first touch after turning thee defender and hitting it from distance. Hope he can provide the pace and creativity we have been missing. Can see him being used off the bench against tiring defences
.Harrison Armstrong looks a prospect and needs to be around the first team squad.
Major worry for me is right back. Young maybe good as back up and Coleman is a major injury worry. I think O Brien may be filling in there aka Godfrey.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back