Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
42B665B400000578-4733152-image-a-23_1501100554957.jpg

Bouncing off the walls here. Just wanna get back.
Might sound daft to some , but the walk up from Stanley Park , Stadium with its new decor , the noise , the atmoshere , the banter and the aroma in the air , there's nowt quite like it. Its the end of July ffs ...feels like an age ago.

Comfortable win for Ronko's Blue Machine ....Hatrick for Rooney & clean sheet for Pickford.

Pickford
Holgate Keane Williams Baines
Schneiderlin
Sandro Klaassen Rooney Mirallas
DCL

Do not want Klaassen on right nor two holding mids against a mob who will park a road train.

Might sound daft to some , but the walk up from Stanley Park , Stadium with its new decor , the noise , the atmoshere , the banter and the aroma in the air , there's nowt quite like it. Its the end of July ffs ...feels like an age ago.

Comfortable win for Ronko's Blue Machine ....Hatrick for Rooney & clean sheet for Pickford.
Absolutely love your passion! I could do with some myself.

I'd be made up if Cuco starts. This fella is SO much better than so many of the 'experts' on here (the same ones who,last year, called Geuye's transfer "a disaster") give him credit.
Cuco will be a revelation to so many wannabe football pundits, that the resulting en masse humble pie served, over-heaped swill, will resemble your typical Yank eatery.

Last edited:
Pickford
RB Keane Williams Baines
Gana Klaassen Morgs
Dowell Sandro Rooney

Only question is Martina or Holgate at right back, and maybe a longer rest for Sandro, in favour of a more match-fit Mirallas? Either way should be more than enough, as long as we take this as seriously as we should.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back