Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very strange line up. Why does our record signing GK need a rest? Surely with our signings we don't now need to start DCL either
I heard on the radio today these lads are below league 2 level so come on.

Very strange line up. Why does our record signing GK need a rest? Surely with our signings we don't now need to start DCL either

He's the only centre forward we have so he has to play. I'm looking forward to the lad being the main man to see what he does.

Only if he plays in the centre of course, if he's left or right it's a waste of time.

I wouldn't read much into the team tonight, but if we do progress then Pickford better not be sitting on the bench in europe. I utterly despise seeing teams play their no mark number 2 in midweek. They don't need a rest. Play your best keeper. I can't see how this is even I thing. If I was Petr Cech watching my team play Bayern Munich from the bench, I'd have demanded a transfer immediately.

was going to say why on earth is stek starting, but of course he's most probably going to be the europa league keeper. Personally i would have liked to have seen koeman use the qualifiers as a way of pickford getting used to his defence and then stek could take over for the groups and beyond.

Still not sure on dcl, but glad we're taking the game seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back