Match Thread Everton vs Wolves - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was bleak. Even on the rare occasion we spread the play and got the ball wide, Richarlison was on his own in the middle. Second half was abysmal. They had so much time and space to knock the ball around.
Absolutely key we beat Newcastle on Thursday but after Spurs on Monday and that today I have very little hope we can do that.
Be surprised if we beat Newcastle, although they lost late on today,from what i have heard they played well again. Howe has got more managerial nouse than Lampard.

14 December 2013.... we smashed Fulham 4-1 just 10 days after breaking the Old Trafford curse to move into the top four.

On the same night, Wolves lost 2-0 at home in a League One match against MK Dons.

If anyone had told me how things would stand on the 13 March 2022 I'd have laughed in their face and called the men in white coats.

Said it before the game but Holgate and Godfrey can’t play together as they can’t win a header. Godfrey in particular is atrocious in the air.
That's unfair to godfrey...he did well defensively...that ball should have never reach Cody in the first place.

We don't deserve to stay up. Simple as that. I see nothing that gives me hope. Five years (or more) of mismanagement coming home to roost!

So sad when you know what's going to happen before a ball is even kicked.

If he starts with 2 of Coleman, Kenny, Keane then he's asking for relegation. I would include Holgate in that too, as he's every bit as crap as Keane, but without the own goals and at least he's slightly more mobile than his lanky, useless teammate.

We've seen this time and time again. Our lads go into the game with much fresher legs, then play the game as if they've just come off of a full game plus extra time in the same morning and get booed off the field at both halves of the game.

Agree with you but unfortunately hell will freeze over before both of Keane and Coleman are dropped together. It's simply not happening.

Their midfield is so strong, they'll steamroller us. Could be extremely toxic inside Goodison if we go two down.

If Wolves score, they'll win. We see nothing from us in an attacking sense, truly awful.

We fully deserve to go down, and will.

This team are the most gutless useless and completely inept shower I have seen in a long time. They are incapable of any semblance of attacking football and moving forward towards the goal seems like an alien concept. I mean the opposition played on Thursday night and had more energy, better movement and passed the ball comfortably long before the extra man advantage.

As for that sending off,yes it was a foul but never a second yellow in a million years. How many times have you watched a game with a guy on a yellow who gets away with foul after foul yet Kenny gets another booking for his first foul after the booking, beyond a joke.

Only Nowrich with worse form than us.... Only going one way.

Why 2 man CM? Why 5 at the back? Why not go the same as City? I cant be confident we are staying up, we wont get many more points and our run in is horrendous...

1647188415240.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back