Match Thread Everton vs Wolves - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest I prefer us with three at the back, I like it when we are not 2 down in 17 mins
I think 3 at the back would suit us with 3 in CM, but then youcant play wingers which makes Gordon, Townsend and Gray redundant.

Playing 3 at the back means we defend deeper and from our experirnces this season goals against us in the 3-4-3 have come from the edge of the box and the spare man in CM....

Much prefer a 4-3-3 but most of all prefer a settled formation so we can get some kind of consistency rather than chop and change every single week...

He did but so did Coleman he was just as bad as anyone in that spurs game. I am just not confident with him playing today. I no we haven’t got many options. I just feel a Coleman mistake will happen again today. Hope am wrong like.

I think he'll find it more comfortable in a 3 than a fullback getting up and down.

Looking at their lineup they’re going 3 in the middle, it would’ve been fine if we were matching them up but their formation change has me really worried now.

Status
Not open for further replies.