Everton XI 5-0 Fleetwood Town XI (Behind-closed-doors friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club gave to much time off for the players involved in the World Cup an also with Roberto over there involved with media work, preseason fixtures were left to some dope who came up with the likes of tranmere and that pointless one over in Thailand.

I know, they don't have telephones or the Internet in Brazil. I don't think anyone in the club heard from Martinez for about a month. He was left to write messages in the Copa Cabana in the hope that someone at the club was watching tv at that time.

Only we could moan about a behind close door friendly that happen all the time at other clubs to help specific players either regain fitness or test an injury.

Seriously weird some of you lot

I don't think people are moaning about us arranging another friendly. I think they believe that it is further evidence (in addition to our 2nd half showing against Leicester) that our pre-season has not adequately prepared our squad for the new season.

The latter.

This preseason was a shambles.
Right on cue!

6224_7f2c.gif

I know, they don't have telephones or the Internet in Brazil. I don't think anyone in the club heard from Martinez for about a month. He was left to write messages in the Copa Cabana in the hope that someone at the club was watching tv at that time.

Course they have telephones in brazil otherwise the lids wouldn't of been able to get their bits while they was over there on the ale

I'm not too sure it was Martinez being at the WC either but there's a big difference between actually being there and not being there. It's natural to slack off when the Boss is gone.

Let me get this straight-
Everton play a standard training match against another team, by all accounts play brilliantly, new signing scores twice, formerly-injured players feature, huge compliments paid by young opposing players who clearly enjoyed the experience.
And the most common response is that preseason is a shambles?
What?!
Sorry what?!
This place is such a stupid moany place more often than not-
United started the season after what is considered a brilliantly successful preseason where they won every game and look at how they started
We played well but conceded two silly goals, if we would have not conceded the last one people wouldn't be complaining about the first team playing a training matc.... Uh i couldn't even finish, PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THERE BEING A TRAINING MATCH?!
IS THIS OSMAN'S FAULT? MAYBE IT WAS A RASH BESIC CHALLENGE? Ye but Kenwright lid, ooooooh Gueye is so slow- RObLES AND STANEK ARE THE WORST!!!!

tumblr_inline_n5qhsk2T9v1qzozj1.gif

---
---
I hate this place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back