Everton Youth Teams Thread

Get booted to pieces up there.
Wow! Have you watched much SPL football? Not the best of leagues but hardly a “ booted to pieces” league, and a league where PL youngsters have thrived, James Maddison for one , Ryan Kent of the RS too last season. If it happens it’s a good move for Adedoyin at such a young age , and a good chance of him getting game time at Hamilton .

Get booted to pieces up there.
I know people love to call it the Scottish Pub League and all that but they are professional footballers, they’re not gonna just kick you if you’re not a threat. If he’s getting booted it would most likely mean he’s quite good and hard to tackle.

And if he’s quite good and hard to tackle then It’d probably help to be getting used to be getting booted tbh.

I know people love to call it the Scottish Pub League and all that but they are professional footballers, they’re not gonna just kick you if you’re not a threat. If he’s getting booted it would most likely mean he’s quite good and hard to tackle.

And if he’s quite good and hard to tackle then It’d probably help to be getting used to be getting booted tbh.

It’s not that good mate.

Looking at the clips of under 23 pre season training you can see Franny Jeffers and Unsworth involved a lot but no clips seem to show John Ebbrell. Has Ebbrell left the club?

Under 23s in La Manga 0-0 half time against Swindon . Team :

Starting Line-Up
Here's the team manager David Unsworth has selected today...

1. Nico Hansen
  2. Kyle John
  3. Matty Foulds
  4. Alex Denny
  5. Morgan Feeney
  6. Joe Anderson
  7. Mackenzie Hunt
  8. Nathangelo Markelo
  9. Ellis Simms
  10. Anthony Gordon
  11. Antony Evans
Team much as expected except I thought Ouzounidis may have started as CB ahead of Joe Anderson, and Mackenzie Hunt getting the knod ahead of Iversen/Carroll , presumably Markelo and Denny defensive midfield two.Also wondered if Mampala would play alongside Simms. Too early to tell of course how significant these line ups are , sure they’’ll be lots of changes before he settles on best team.

Yeah been watching updates,had it ready to give at end lol

Everton Under-23s Pre season match v Swindon Town's first-team

EVERTON TEAM
Hansen, John, Foulds, Denny, Feeney, Anderson, Hunt, Markelo, Gordon, Evans, Simms,

Ouzounidis came on for Hunt at Half time

SWINDON TEAM
McCormick, Reid, Fryers, Baudry, Hunt, Conroy, May, Doughty, Twine, Yates, Woolery.

Morecambe should be the next game, a week saturday for the u23s as well

Mampala replaced Gordon on 70mins
Phillips replaced Simms on 70mins

Ellis Iandolo from the corner, probably the closest to a goal for Swindon on 66mins- [before he scored]

But Swindon did go 1up late on via Ellis Iandolo to win the game 1-0

Starting Line-Up

1. Nico Hansen
  2. Kyle John
  3. Matty Foulds
  4. Alex Denny
  5. Morgan Feeney
  6. Joe Anderson
  7. Mackenzie Hunt
  8. Nathangelo Markelo
  9. Ellis Simms
  10. Anthony Gordon
  11. Antony Evans
Team much as expected except I thought Ouzounidis may have started as CB ahead of Joe Anderson, and Mackenzie Hunt getting the knod ahead of Iversen/Carroll , presumably Markelo and Denny defensive midfield two.Also wondered if Mampala would play alongside Simms. Too early to tell of course how significant these line ups are , sure they’’ll be lots of changes before he settles on best team.

Only half time so changes are inevitable.

Starting Line-Up

1. Nico Hansen
  2. Kyle John
  3. Matty Foulds
  4. Alex Denny
  5. Morgan Feeney
  6. Joe Anderson
  7. Mackenzie Hunt
  8. Nathangelo Markelo
  9. Ellis Simms
  10. Anthony Gordon
  11. Antony Evans

I think we have a good chance for the league again with some of the players at unsworths disposal.

I think (from reports in here) that theres a lot of highly promising players there.