Everton Youth Teams Thread

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2015/05/14/martinez-pre-season-plans

4 players? my guess is Galloway, Ledson, Henen & Kenny

Think it's more likely to be Long, Henen, Pennington and Galloway. Kenny and Ledson are still young and they'll likely go out on loan next season then have pre-season with the first team the season after that. Players like Long and Pennington have had successful loans and Henen and Galloway already played for different teams.

I'd like Ledson to be included though but if he skips the 'pathway that we have in place' which involves going out on loan then I'd be surprised.

how can we only lose the last game of the season and not win the title?
Boro won 5 from 7,drew 1 lost 1, we won 4 drew 2,lost one [today],

we also in the league conceeded the least by one goal,only conceeding 7 [including the one today],and have scored the joint most goals,some teams still have to play a game

I think that tournament wrecked us
Agree all the travel and extra games in a short period probably tired out the team, especially on top of all the England games many of the lads were playing - and still are as Holland, Yates and Davies could well have made a difference today.

But this level is as much about gaining experiences as about results and the Dallas cup/England matches will hopefully be useful in rounding out the lads' development.

@england: FT @England U17s 0-1 Russia: The Young Lions' Euro dream is ended on a frustrating afternoon in Burgas.

The Young Lions will now meet Spain on Tuesday in a @FIFAWorldCup play-off match.

Not a great day for our young lads, Holland had a penalty saved just to add to the disappointment.

Our (Spurs) Under-21s wrap up their league campaign with a trip to Everton this evening (Monday, May 18).

Coach Ugo Ehiogu has named a young squad for the match at Goodison Park, with a clutch of players who took part at the Terborg Tournament in Holland over the weekend potentially involved against the Toffees.
A number of more experienced Development Squad campaigners have also travelled, with the lads looking to bring the curtain down on their Barclays Under-21 Premier League season in a positive fashion.
Kick-off is scheduled for 7pm – follow us on Twitter @SpursOfficial for live updates.
Squad: McGee, Miles, Coulthirst, Daly, Goddard, Harrison, Hayford, McEneff, McEvoy, McQueen, Muscatt, Owens, Paul, Stylianides, Walkes, Ward.

Of those i have seen McGee (GK), Coulthirst, Harrison, McEneff, McEvoy, McQueen, Stylianides & Walkes play. Very young side.

Our (Spurs) Under-21s wrap up their league campaign with a trip to Everton this evening (Monday, May 18).

Coach Ugo Ehiogu has named a young squad for the match at Goodison Park, with a clutch of players who took part at the Terborg Tournament in Holland over the weekend potentially involved against the Toffees.
A number of more experienced Development Squad campaigners have also travelled, with the lads looking to bring the curtain down on their Barclays Under-21 Premier League season in a positive fashion.
Kick-off is scheduled for 7pm – follow us on Twitter @SpursOfficial for live updates.
Squad: McGee, Miles, Coulthirst, Daly, Goddard, Harrison, Hayford, McEneff, McEvoy, McQueen, Muscatt, Owens, Paul, Stylianides, Walkes, Ward.

Of those i have seen McGee (GK), Coulthirst, Harrison, McEneff, McEvoy, McQueen, Stylianides & Walkes play. Very young side.

...the boy Edwards was very impressive for England the other night, only 16 I think he is on Spurs books and is one to watch.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back